Village Savings and Loans Association (VSLA) Linkage
A group savings and loans scheme designed to encourage farmers to acquire loan to improve their agricultural activities.
- Formation of groups
- Frequent visitation by field officers
- Free education on business issues
- Group mutual guarantee system
- The group must have a minimum membership of five (5)
- The group must have at least three leaders (Chairman, Secretary and treasurer)
- The group members must be engaged in agricultural activities.