Notice Of 20th Annual General Meeting Of Shareholders
News & Reports
Notice is hereby given that the 20th Annual General Meeting of the Shareholders of Nsutaman Rural Bank Limited will be held on Saturday, 4th December, 2021 at the Church of Pentecost, Nsuta – Ashanti at 10.00am to transact the following business:
- To read the NOTICE convening the meeting.
- To receive the Chairman’s Report.
- To receive and consider the accounts for the year ended 31st December, 2020 and the Report of the Directors and the Auditors thereon.
- To authorize the Directors to fix the remuneration of the Auditors
- To elect Directors in place of those retiring.
- To determine the Directors’ remuneration.
- To change the name of the company from Nsutaman Rural Bank Limited to Nsutaman Rural Bank Public Limited Company (PLC) in accordance with section 21(1) (b) of the companies Act, 2019 (Act 992)
- To authorize the company to effect all the changes in the company’s constitution to make it compliant with the new companies Act, 2019 (Act 992)
- Any Other Business.
Shareholders are advised to purchase more shares and prospective shareholders are encouraged to buy shares in the Bank.
Shareholders requesting for further details can contact the following branches for clarification.
Nsuta Branch/Head Office – 0501552395/0501551269
Breman Branch – 0501552398
Meduma Branch – 0501552399
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
KWAME OWUSU ADUOMI